Private-Fee-for-Service plans offer great flexibility in your choice of doctors.
Members of the Plan can obtain services from any licensed physician or provider in the United States who is qualified to be paid by Medicare and accepts America's 1st Choice's terms and conditions of payment for your entire original Medicare covered services. If you are in one of our network counties, use our provider network, or visit licensed physicians and providers in the United States who are qualified to be paid by Medicare and accept America's 1st Choice's terms and conditions of payment for your entire original Medicare covered benefits.
What is a Private Fee-for-Service plan?
- It is a type of Medicare Advantage plan offered by a private insurance company like America’s 1stChoice
- It is not the same as the Original Medicare plan that is offered by the Federal Government
- It is not a Medicare supplement, Medigap, Medicare Select, or Prescription Drug Plan
How do you obtain services from a Private Fee-for-Service plan?
- You may receive health care services from any provider allowed to bill Medicare who agrees to accept the Private Fee-for-Service plan’s payment terms and conditions.
- For plans with prescription drugs, you must use network pharmacies to obtain prescription drugs, except in emergencies or urgent situations.